Michelle has over a decade of experience as a litigator and has practiced in both state and federal court with civil and criminal cases.
Her practice encompasses a wide range of general and complex litigation, dispute resolution, commercial litigation, commercial transactions and natural resources.
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005
- American Bar Association, 2000 -Idaho Bar Association Delegate to the House of Delegates, 2010 – 2014
- Idaho State Bar Association since 2000, Past Chair and Counsel Member of Litigation Section 2002 – 2012; Idaho State Bar Commissioner and Past President of Idaho State Bar
- Idaho Business Review, Women of the Year recipient, 2011
- Women’s & Children’s Alliance, Tribute to Women in Industry (TWIN) award recipient, 2010
- Idaho State Bar, Outstanding Service Award, 2007
- Denise O’Donnell-Day Pro bono Award for the Fourth Judicial District, 2006
- Idaho Business Review, Accomplished Under 40 Award, 2006