The May legacy started in Twin Falls, Idaho, in 1952 by J. Alfred May and James J. May. The firm moved to 516 Hansen St. E. in 1953 where it remains to this day. There has been a May in the office since it was founded. James J. May was a District Judge in Blaine County, Idaho, from 1987 until he retired in 2006. J. Dee May and J. Justin May are currently members of the firm as well as Bart D. Browning.
The firm has undergone changes in both name and practice over the last 58 years, expanding its locations to the Boise area.
Practice Areas Offered by Our Twin Falls Attorneys:
Twin Falls Office